Not all vehicles are eligible for the Evolvemotive Group Offer Program. Depending on the condition, Dealership Offers may be less than the original Offers sent to you. Evolvemotive does not redeem Offers, purchase vehicles or own/operate Participating Dealers. Dealer inspection required. If the info you provide about the vehicle differs from the dealer inspection, the Offer amount may be decreased. Evolvemotive and its affiliates are not responsible for Offer adjustments or if a Participating Dealer won’t accept your vehicle. Dealers pay a fee to participate in the Evolvemotive Group Offer program. Program Terms and Conditions apply.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do I need to sell my car?
Requirements can vary from state to state, but there are a few items you’ll need no matter where you are:
- Your car’s title or payoff information. All titleholders should be present.
- Valid and current registrations
- Valid state-issued photo ID for all titleholders.
- All keys and remotes
Please note that you don’t need these things to get your offers for your car, but if you think you plan to sell when you get your offer, you should come prepared with these items.
How do you determine my offer?
The Evolvemotive Group Offer are real offers for a specific amount to purchase a consumer’s car or apply the amount toward another car. The Offer is valid for 5 days (not including Sundays) and can be immediately redeemed during business hours at any of Participating Dealers, pending inspection. It is based on specific elements of the consumer’s car, like installed options, specific condition (such as dents and mechanical issues) and local market demand.
How is my Evolvemotive Group Offer calculated by Dealers?
Your Evolvemotive Group Offers are calculated using proprietary software tools that account for fluctuating market conditions and used car prices that may vary from day to day, like a home or stock prices. The calculation includes multiple data sources and is based on factors that affect used car pricing such as:
- Your Specific Vehicle Details-Our tool factors in detail that are specific to your vehicle and critical to its evaluation, including mechanical condition, options, interior and exterior, mileage, year, make and model.
- Supply and Demand-Consumers have a large role in determining a car’s value. When more buyers demand a particular vehicle, and its inventory is down, the value goes up. For example, when gas prices are at a premium, fuel-efficient vehicles may be in higher demand and sell for higher prices.
- Historical Trends-Historically, some cars hold their value and are in higher demand than others. Similarly, sometimes transaction prices for vehicles steadily increase over time, making those cars a more sought after commodity.
- Regional Differences-Buyers may be willing to pay sellers higher prices for the same vehicle depending on regional differences. For example, buyers in rural areas may consider large trucks more valuable than buyers in a city where parking spaces are tight.
- Local Market Influences-We also take into account comparable vehicle sales in your area – this information may include dealer sales data, auction prices, and private seller prices from local advertisements
What is an Evolvemotive Group Offer?
The Evolvemotive Group Offer are real offers for a specific amount to purchase a consumer’s car or apply the amount toward another car. The Offer is valid for 5 days (not counting Sundays) and can be immediately redeemed during business hours at any Participating Dealer, pending inspection. It is based on specific elements of the consumer’s car, like installed options, specific condition (such as dents and mechanical issues) and local market demand
Am I obligated to redeem my Evolvemotive Group Offers?
No. There is no obligation to trade-in or sell your car by simply receiving an Offer. The choice is yours.
How much does it cost to receive Evolvemotive Group Offers?
It’s free! There is no fee to obtain or redeem the Offers.